Thursday, February 4, 2016

Put Your Money Where Your Mouth Is


You gotta help me out
It's all a blur last night
We need a taxi 'cause you're hung-over and I'm broke
I lost my fake ID but you lost the motel key
Spare me your freakin' dirty looks
Now don't blame me
You want to cash out and get the hell out of town
 

Don't be a baby
Remember what you told me
Shut up and put your money where your mouth is
That's what you get for waking up in Vegas
Get up and shake the glitter off your clothes now
That's what you get for waking up in Vegas...


To see what I'm wearing and for decor credits, keep reading!

Style Card

Hair: Lamb (Lamb Bellic) Destiny in Gingers
Skin: Lara Hurley (Lara Hurley) Heidi in Flirt Pale
Dress: Just Because (Annie Melson) Kismet Dress in Black (Fameshed)
Heels: fri.day (Darling Monday) Macey Platforms in Coal (Uber)
Pose: an lar [poses] (Katya Valeska) The Fiona Series Pack
 
Decor:

Cheeky Pea (Isla Gealach) Hello Vegas Corner Sofa (Fameshed)
Cheeky Pea (Isla Gealach) Hello Vegas Table (Fameshed)
Cheeky Pea (Isla Gealach) Hello Vegas Wine (Fameshed)
Cheeky Pea (Isla Gealach) Hello Vegas Rug (Fameshed)
LeeZu (Leezu Baxter) Pearl Curtain in Gold
Zaara (Zaara Kohime) Succulent Plants
Sorgo (Arscene Dubrovna) Piles of Euros Stack
Sorgo (Arscene Dubrovna) Folded Stack 100e
Le Primitif (Yani Tryce) Checkbook Wallet Men's
Le Primitif (Yani Tryce) Car Keys & Gum
Trompe Loeil (Cory Edo) The Chatham Loft Skybox Dark


No comments:

Post a Comment