Tuesday, November 17, 2015

When Winter Comes


Winter is coming and soon
There will be frost on the moon
Snow will be falling and what am I going to do?
I'll need somebody to hold
Someone to hold when it's cold
Someone to love and I hope that that someone is you

The sun will shine in the summer
And I'll be fine in the summer
But then I've got to have you to cuddle up to
When winter comes...


To see what I'm wearing, keep reading!

Style Card

Hair: Lelutka (Thora Charon) Bambi in Praline
Skin: Lara Hurley (Lara Hurley) Heidi in Flirt Pale
Antlers: Apple May (Apple May) Fawn Headband (Tres Chic)
Scarf: Imeka (NatiWilliams Resident) Basic Scarf in Dark Colors (The Kawaii Project)
Sweater: Erratic (Erratic Rain) Shannon Sweater in Red (Collabor88)
Pose: Kirin (Carolina Sauterau) Miho Pose Pack (Kustom9)

No comments:

Post a Comment