Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Doughnut


Hand me a trick and a kick and your message
You'll never gain weight from a doughnut hole
Then thought that I could decipher your message
There's no one here to
No one at all

And if I'm wastin' all your time, this time
Maybe you never learned to take
And if I'm hangin' on to your shade
I guess, I'm way beyond the pale...


To see what I'm wearing and for my decor credits, keep reading!

Style Card

Hair: Magika (Sabina Gully) Tonight in Color Hud 01
Skin: Lara Hurley (Lara Hurley) Heidi in Flirt Pale
Top: Apple May (Apple May) Tied Top in White
Bottoms: Just Because (Annie Melson) Terri Panties
Accessories: paper.arrow (Paperarrow Resident) Cape Cod Bracelets
Pose: Kirin (Carolina Sautereau) Miho Pose Pack (Kustom9)

Decor:

Kuro (Luana Dawg) Cali Set (6th Republic)
Kuro (Luana Dawg) Quiet Moments (The Liaison Collaborative)
Moon Amore (PsyQueen Resident) Donut Curtains
Windsong (Snowy Melody) Rug Pack 1:2
Tres Blah (Julliette Westerburg) Hodgepodge Paper Pile
Tres Blah (Julliette Westerburg) Workspace Art Clutter
MudHoney (Rayvn Hynes) Gale Chair in Tan
Half Deer (Halogen Magic) Fairy Curtains in Tied White
Vespertine (Amelie Knelstrom) Pink Paper Lantern
Erratic (Erratic Rain) LSM Clothing Clutter in Woman
YS&YS (Monicuzza Babenco) Riciclo Set Hanging Plant
{anc} (Aki69 Resident) Flottante Puppy in Milk w/Collar



No comments:

Post a Comment