Wednesday, August 20, 2014

All Cried Out


 Don't you know my tears will burn the pillow
Set this place on fire
'Cause I'm tired of your lie
All I needed was a simple "Hello"
But the traffic was so noisy that you could not hear me cry

  I gave you my love in vain
My body never knew such pleasure,
My heart never knew such pain
(And you) You leave me so confused
Now I'm all cried out, over you.
..


To see what I'm wearing, keep reading!
Style Card

Hair: Truth (Truth Hawks) Haven in Marmalade
Jeans: Razorblade Jacket (Kehl Razor) Fuel Low Rise Jeans in Blue
Boat: Epia (Verone Potez) Cuddle Rowboat
Tissues: Commoner (Emery Milneaux) Break Up Survival Kit Box of Tissues
Pose: Cornucopia Poses (PeterJackson72 Resident) The Fallen


1 comment:

  1. made of fashion jewelry yellow gold and are studded with gemstones. These items adorn the bride from head to toe. Perhaps the gold bridal jewelry shows that the groom or bride's parents are wealthy enough to afford the Wedding Rings wedding or symbolizes the fact that the bride is worth her weight in gold. At some traditional Hindu weddings, the groom presents the bride with Diamond Jewelry a special beaded.

    ReplyDelete