Saturday, July 26, 2014

You Make Me Smile

You're better than the best
I'm lucky just to linger in your light
Cooler than the flip-side of my pillow that's right
Completely unaware
Nothing can compare to where you send me
It lets me know that it's okay
And the moments when my good times start to fade


You make me smile like the sun,
Fall outta bed
Sing like a bird,
Dizzy in my head
Spin like a record,
Crazy on a Sunday night
You make me dance like a fool,
Forget how to breathe
Shine like gold,
Buzz like a bee
Just the thought of you can drive me wild
Oh, you make me smile....

To see what I'm wearing, keep reading!
Style Card

Hair: Love Soul (Bluestarrui Villota) 148 in Auburn
Skin:  Glam Affair (Aida Ewing) Coral in America w/Gemma Freckles & Sylvia Lipstick
Bikini: paper.doll (Zoey Garbardini) Ruffly Kini in Black
Pose: Infiniti (Brandi Monroe) Practice Pose (New!)

P.S. Sorry. I'm not sure what my frisbee teacher is wearing. 

Location: Ai Atoll


No comments:

Post a Comment