Saturday, July 26, 2014

One Sweet Day ~ A Hair Fair Bandana Day Post

Sorry, I've never told you, all I wanted to say
And now it's too late to hold you
'Cause you've flown away
So far away

Never had I imagined
Living without your smile
Feelin' and knowing you, hear me
It keeps me alive, alive


And I know you're shining down on me from Heaven
Like so many friends we've lost along the way
And I know eventually we'll be together
One sweet day
Eventually I'll see you in Heaven
 

Hair Fair 2014 is approaching its last 24 hours and as most of you know, the last day of Hair Fair is Bandana Day. Bandana Day is the day that avatars on SL remove their hair to show they care. Since cancer has probably touched us all in some form, I ask you to join me in wearing a bandana to show support to anyone affected by this terrible illness. <3

To see what I'm wearing, keep reading.

Style Card

Bandana: Bizarre Hair (Mystica Matova) Guardian Angel Bandana (Hair Fair!)
Skin:  Glam Affair (Aida Ewing) Summer in America 05 w/Lipstick 05
Dress: Alchemy (nina Helix) Dream Puff Dress Rare in White (The Secret Affair)
Shoes: Slink (Siddean Munro) Margot Ballet Slipper in Pearl
Wings: Material Squirrel (Kala Bijoux) Sofiel Angel Wings
Pose w/Props: Infiniti (Brandi Monroe) Stairway to Heaven



No comments:

Post a Comment